Being a Knotty Girl is more than just having natural hair. It is a lifestyle. A Knotty Girl is the perfect blend of beauty, intelligence, style, fun, sass and class. You can find a Knotty Girl dancing on the bar but making sure she is hitting the books hard the next day. She can switch it up easily, rocking her curls and pearls or sneakers and a t-shirt. Whatever she does she will always be her number one influence and not let negativity get in her way. Whether Knotty or nice she is never afraid to bring out her kinky side. We set these standards for ourselves and challenge you to be the Knottiest you can everyday. Live your life, be free and whatever you do stay Knotty ;)



-xo Courtney & Darshanay

top

Monday, August 27, 2012

Hair Crush

It's okay to have a girl crush *blushes*, just wanted to share a few of mine.

Teyana Taylor
Teyana would have to be my favorite natural of all time. She was natural way before it became "cool" and I just love her look. She switches up her style so much. She is simply a pretty tomboy and that is me in a nutshell. Ooh and her hair is to die for!! 


Solange
I'm so glad Solange finally found herself and has gotten from under her sisters spotlight. I love this look for her and they way she dresses is just too cute. 

Bre (ANTM)
Bre is just adorable. She was probably the last antm cycle I watched and I have always been obsessed with her and her hair. I was so hurt when she didn't showcase all that gorgeous hair in Wale's latest video Lotus Flower Bomb. 

Yaya (ANTM)
Yaya was also one of my favorites and her hair texture is very similar to mine. But I mean who wouldn't have a crush on her? She is gorgeous.

Elle Varner
This new singing sensation has a mane that I would kill to have (ok, not really).

Kelly Rowland
Last but not least is my look a like. I hear that I favor her all of the time, but I'm not complaining.lol She is stunning!! Thats not all hers but she is natural if you didn't know.

Who are some of your favorite naturals? Share your thoughts below.

-Cee


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...