Being a Knotty Girl is more than just having natural hair. It is a lifestyle. A Knotty Girl is the perfect blend of beauty, intelligence, style, fun, sass and class. You can find a Knotty Girl dancing on the bar but making sure she is hitting the books hard the next day. She can switch it up easily, rocking her curls and pearls or sneakers and a t-shirt. Whatever she does she will always be her number one influence and not let negativity get in her way. Whether Knotty or nice she is never afraid to bring out her kinky side. We set these standards for ourselves and challenge you to be the Knottiest you can everyday. Live your life, be free and whatever you do stay Knotty ;)



-xo Courtney & Darshanay

top

Friday, August 17, 2012

Boyfriends, Natural Hair & Vacation

Okay, sorry for my absence everyone. I spent a few days in South Carolina at Myrtle Beach with my love. Had to get a little vaca before school starts next week. :(. Although it was short, we really enjoyed ourselves. This is the first time I've been to the beach since my senior prom. That was almost 4 years ago but let me just say natural hair, the beach, and "sexy time" do not mix. I was so excited that I finally got my wash n go technique down pat but couldn't even enjoy it=(. I forgot that my hair takes forever to dry and that mess was dripping down my back all day -_-. Also it was kinda breezy and it kept flying all over the place so by the end of the day it looked like a birds nest *super blank face*. Needless to say, I ended up putting it in a bun and forgot about it. Life is sooo much easier when you can forget about your hair. lol




Before (excuse my duck face)
After (same duck face) ( ._.)
MINE lol ^_^

-Cee



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...