Being a Knotty Girl is more than just having natural hair. It is a lifestyle. A Knotty Girl is the perfect blend of beauty, intelligence, style, fun, sass and class. You can find a Knotty Girl dancing on the bar but making sure she is hitting the books hard the next day. She can switch it up easily, rocking her curls and pearls or sneakers and a t-shirt. Whatever she does she will always be her number one influence and not let negativity get in her way. Whether Knotty or nice she is never afraid to bring out her kinky side. We set these standards for ourselves and challenge you to be the Knottiest you can everyday. Live your life, be free and whatever you do stay Knotty ;)



-xo Courtney & Darshanay

top

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Knotty Manifestation





Knotty Girls it's Darsh!! Excuse my absence, life just gets hard to juggle sometimes!! Which brings me to my first post!! Though Knotty Girl is natural hair blog we also aim to simply create a lifestyle. We young women are more than just fly natural hair and a pretty face. Everyday day we juggle school, Jobs, relationships, health and life's daily struggles in general. I know at times all this can be overwhelming. As of right now I am trying to keep my head above water at school, Balance two jobs, Stay focus on my weight loss goals and also try to figure out this whole transitioning into "Becoming an Adult" thing. I know many of you all are going through the same situation and at times it may seem super stressful but it is possible to reach all your goals no matter how hard and long it may take. A friend of mine inspired me to create a vision board after she told me all the great things that were happening in her life just by simply putting her goals on a board to look at every morning. I thought to myself why not do the same thing so that I can stay focus on my goals and put a couple things in my life into a better perspective. I can honestly say my vision board actually has been manifesting positive change in my life. I received an A in my summer school class, I finally reached my first weight loss goal and I had two job interviews on the same day!! As corny as my board may sound to some, I do believe that my personal faith and the manifestation of my board has been working hand in hand to create the future I see for myself. So with this being said I encourage all my Knotty girls to not only keep their curls intact but their life too!!

-DARSH

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...