Being a Knotty Girl is more than just having natural hair. It is a lifestyle. A Knotty Girl is the perfect blend of beauty, intelligence, style, fun, sass and class. You can find a Knotty Girl dancing on the bar but making sure she is hitting the books hard the next day. She can switch it up easily, rocking her curls and pearls or sneakers and a t-shirt. Whatever she does she will always be her number one influence and not let negativity get in her way. Whether Knotty or nice she is never afraid to bring out her kinky side. We set these standards for ourselves and challenge you to be the Knottiest you can everyday. Live your life, be free and whatever you do stay Knotty ;)



-xo Courtney & Darshanay

top

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bite Me: Rainy Day Treat



  It's a rainy afternoon here in Va and I'm lounging around the house with my dog, bored and hungry. If you know me then you would know that I have a sweet tooth and I love to eat but hate to cook. Lately since I have been dieting,  I have been cooking for myself more often and now I can't seem to stay out of the kitchen!!! I have been making my own creations and finding ways to put a healthy twist on them, but anyway...I made some granola bites that are great for a rainy day and really easy to make. I hope you all enjoy:)





- 2 cups. oatmeal
- 1/2 cup. peanut butter
- 1/2 cup. honey
- add extra flavoring (ie; nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, etc)
- mix and place in fridge for 30 mins.
- line a container with wax paper and roll mix into balls
- lasts in fridge for about a week and a half

Tips: microwave peanut butter for 30 secs so it’s easier to mix and you may want to use a 1tb measuring spoon to create the perfect round ball shape.


                                                                   -DARSH





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...