Being a Knotty Girl is more than just having natural hair. It is a lifestyle. A Knotty Girl is the perfect blend of beauty, intelligence, style, fun, sass and class. You can find a Knotty Girl dancing on the bar but making sure she is hitting the books hard the next day. She can switch it up easily, rocking her curls and pearls or sneakers and a t-shirt. Whatever she does she will always be her number one influence and not let negativity get in her way. Whether Knotty or nice she is never afraid to bring out her kinky side. We set these standards for ourselves and challenge you to be the Knottiest you can everyday. Live your life, be free and whatever you do stay Knotty ;)



-xo Courtney & Darshanay

top

Monday, September 3, 2012

Pray for me y'all



Before you guys get grossed out by the picture above, hear me out. lol
That picture is how I currently look. I'm 5'6" and 178 pounds and want to be at least 150. I'm too young to be carrying all this extra weight. I went walking/running yesterday and today. Yesterday I did a total of 3 miles in 45 minutes and today I did 3 miles in 40 minutes! Considering I haven't worked out in a while I think I did pretty good. Each day I'm going to try to decrease by 5 minutes. Hopefully, I'll be able to run a full mile lol..Trying to get back in shape like Darsh!! I figure if I have an audience watching me and rooting me on I'll be more motivated to lose weight. I also made a fruit smoothie for breakfast with my new Oster blender I purchase yesterday. My Bella personal blender broke twice *side eye* and this one was reduced from $39.99 to $29.99 and you also got an extra FREE cup. Target is that store!!



-Cee


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...